HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It’s the time of year where we reflect on the year gone by and the new goals we want to set ourselves. It’s always a hopeful time because the New Year signifies a fresh start
We’re sure you can relate to the fact that the resolutions we make do not always materialise and this can become a cycle every year. However, we have a solution for you that will help you stick to your goals!
SJ presents the return of the January Challenge!
Starting on 4th January, this walking/running challenge is about consistency, so the aim will be to be active everyday – whether that is walking for 10 mins or running 2 kms.
Make 2022 the year where you will challenge yourself!
How will it work?
– from 4th January, we will try and get into the consistent habit of walking (or running) during the month of January
– whether it’s for 5 mins or 1 hour, the main thing we want to emphasise is getting into a routine
– Upon sign up, set yourself an achievable goal for the month whether that’s a mileage target, 10k steps a day or 300 mins of walking in the month (10 mins a day) or even achieving a 5k run by the end
– we will create a WhatsApp group with everyone who has signed up
– you will receive regular messages to remind you to keep active
– join in on strava to track your progress. Click here to join our Strava groupSign Up for the Challenge
If you have any questions, please contact Kayla Black or Tara Khaku or email email@example.com